Sunshine, Lollipops and... a Computer Virus!

No matter how fine one's plans may be fate always has a way of changing them. As this is a relatively young blog, it was my intention to update regularly with daily posts... however, my computer contracted a virus and has spent the last week in the shop being repaired. What a disaster!

Anyway, the problem is fixed now so I can get back to my blogging!

As the computer has been out of action I have had to occupy myself with other activities. Not a problem given the good weather! I've managed to get myself quite a tan and have overdosed on frozen ice lollies made by my exceptionally talented brother (elderflower and raspberry flavor, ginger and lemonade flavor etc). Delish.

It's been a pretty good week for me all in all. I've picked up a lovely new linen blazer from Brooks Brothers which I'm now looking for an excuse to wear and I've also been out on my father's new yacht - an absolute beauty. It's a day sailing ketch which is particularly easy to manage as a solo yachtsman so I'm hoping to get plenty of experience at the helm!